From:
Gwen Nicodemus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:17:44 -0700
>Okay ferret folks....time to 'fess up. When your ferret poops on the
>floor do you:

I have six ferrets right now. My hands are constantly dried out from
cleaning. So, I don't clean up the poops right away. I wait until I
see two or three poops, to minimize the number of times I have to wash
my hands. I also do a nightly poop patrol, as does my husband.

Our babies were good about pooping in corners until we got the two
elderly ferrets. Something happened then and now several of the kids
poop wherever they want, and sometimes it's smack in the middle of a
walkway. Those get picked up straight away. Also, the adrenal girl's
poops get cleaned up immediately because they really stink.

The ferret babes are most wonderful, but they can be mighty messy.

Oh, if I'm really cranky I ask my spouse to do it. He knows when I ask
him that he better hop to it or he'll have a crazy woman on his hands.

--gwen