Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:17:02 -0400
In the words of April BigOname, "Wow".

I was stressing for over a year now about whether SOS was raising
much money for our shelters who are absolutely drowning during this
economical crisis. You're telling me, people, the sweet people of the
FML dug that deep despite some of them loosing jobs AND their homes
for the survival and well being of ferrets? I don't even know what
to say. I really don't. I'm so beyond humbled ....

Thank you everyone,
Da Wolfy