From:
"B. Norton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1993 16:52:12 -0500
Sorry about reposting.  But you know, I went back and checked my files and I
didn't even receive fml642.  Must've been before I subscribed.  I'll have to
download it.  Sorry!!

Also, Inez, you're absolutely right about smuggling in a FFZ!!!  I wasn't really
accusing anyone of not loving his/her pets.  It was supposed to be funny; guess
not.

Actually, we only really SMUGGLED Nash once.  And now that I think about it, I
don't know if I would advise it.  I would hate for a baby to get seized.  All
the other times have been on the up and up.  We don't actually make him a
reservation, but we do take Nash out of the cage at the X-ray thing and hold him
in our arms and walk him through without trying to hide him.  And we always
carry his papers (proof of current shots, rabies, etc) with us.  As for someone
trying to seize him, well, I just don't know if they could get away with it.  I
think I would turn into some kind of hysterical monster.  And if they did, well,
frankly I would certainly sue, and I'd also have to kill their human children or
something.  No, I'm not a murderer, but you get my drift....
I really believe in the Power of Positive Thinking.  If you think it'll never
happen, it won't.  If you worry every second of your life, something bad is
surely in your future.  Well, I also seem to be some kind of Goddess of Luck,
and I'm thankful for that.  Knock on wood......

Nash is still hanging in there.  Unfortunately, I'm sure he won't be flying
anymore.

Merry Christmas to all!!!

Jennifer, Brett  and Nash