From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 08:16:49 -0700
Sad to say that our little miss Turbo passed away last night. She
leaves behind her 3 brothers Odie, Chance, and AJ. My father in law
is heartbroken and so am I. He has been the caretaker since I've been
over here in Iraq. She was unresponsive yesterday and brought to the
emergency vet's office where her sugar was registered at a 26. She
passed before the vet could help her go. Sleep well little lady and
know that you were loved by all of us. If you don't mind, could you
please send a word or two to my father Rudy and let him know that
she's in a better place now and it is not his fault. I don't want
him to think he let me or her down. He did everything he could.

On a side note, does anyone know where I can find a personalized ferret
box for her ashes?

Thanks everyone.
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /