From:
cherry tree girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 21:07:18 -0400
Hi.  I'm new to having a ferret and my little girl has taken to really
digging in her litter.  SHe digs for a long time until her face is
covered in litter and I'm worried about her nasal passages getting blocked.
Can someone tell me why she might be doing this or if it is normal and o.k.
Right now I'm using regular cat litter (nonclumping) with just a little bit
covering the bottom of the tray, and it's on the second floor of her cage.

Thanks,
Cherry Tree Girl