From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 04:16:47 +0000
Hi Ferrets Lovers,

For a limited time DeviantArt is making a 20% saving on calendars.
My Ferrets Calendars 2009 is at the low price of $ 13.60

http://www.deviantart.com/print/4593829/?forusername=Yukkabelle

It will be a beautiful gift for Christmas for any ferrets lovers,
moms or dads's shelthers and also for your vets and for yourself.

The calendar images are printed on 14 pages of thick spiral bound
8.5x11 landscape format paper. You can see bigger resolutions of
the 14 images on the print product page.

It is a good opportunity to get 13 of my Photography in a great
furry way ^..^

The sale ends December 31st. The site accepts different methods
paiement and also ships the calendar where you want.

Thank you for looking And... Happy Holidays to all :o)

Marie-AgnEs
Bear, Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly at their
side

My Ferrets Calendar 2009
My Website
Ferrets Photography Gallery