From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:54:34 -0700
I would like to make a suggestion.

From what I have heard there are almost 3000 members on the FML.  That
is a lot of members.....and that could be a great help to SOS.  So many
people do so much for SOS already, and I would like to expand that to
others who just don't have the funds to send a lot of money.

Here is my idea.  If everyone sends $1.00 a month to SOS that would be
$3000.00 monthly!  Think of it as a monthly dues for being on the FML or
for belonging to the best group in the world.

Think of what that money would mean to all of the shelters out there?
$1.00 a month won't break you.  You wouldn't even know it was gone.  We
could have a "due date" and I could send out a reminder on FML to help
remind everyone.  Or, I could do it by email if only a couple people
wanted to participate.

So, what do you think?  $1.00 a month to SOS.  I really think this could
work.

Support Our Shelters
c/o Judith White
1236 Belfield Ave