From:
Dayna Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 17:40:00 -0700
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there can help me come up with more bordom
buster ideas.  Of course, the new toys, guessing which cup the treat is
under, water play and the like have been tried.  I need cheap, easy to do
things to stop the bordom.  Now that my three have been outside they seem
to be depressed because they want to go for walks all the time.  I am
running out of ideas.  Some of my ideas they love, some are fun for them
once or twice, and few are fun most of the time.  My old stand-bys are
water with toys, water with ice, tube racing up and down the stairs,
Yesterday's News dig-fest, Krackle sack tackle, clean the tub with our
tongues game, etc.  Any creative ideas?  Please e-mail me with them
directly so that I can try them on my fuzzies.

I have not been able to read the list for 2 weeks so I hope everyone is
happy and healthy.  My belated prayers to those sick or hurting out in
ferretland.

Dayna, Gonzo, Kodo, & Daisy

=====
I LOVE FERRETS!