From:
Andria Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:15:57 -0500
>I posted about being disappointed with the lack of response I get
>from my asking questions.
>
>My thinking is that most of you know something from your ferret
>experience, and no matter what that may be, it might be of some
>value to me or to someone else reading this."

For most questions, alot of people subscribed to FML, really just don't
know how to answer questions.  Some are in the same place as you are.
As for others who can help usually have.  I have tried to lend some of
my knowledge and experience.  My husband is a vet and I'm graduating
Michigan State University with a BA in Animal Science.  The knowledge
I give out I hope helps some, but just confuses others.  The best thing
to do is "research" everything.  Teach yourself about your questions.
Talk to your vet, go to the library.  Go to the closest University
Library~that is if it has either a vet program or animal science
department.  All of the questions can be answered this way.  Knowledge
is an amazing thing.

For others who just cannot do the following, then asking questions on
FML is great fun.

Andria Ludwig
Michigan State University
Department of Animal Science