From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - FERRET BUSINESS of GA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 21:20:32 -0500
Hi Ferret Enthusiasts,

There are 89 families in our subdivision, so who knows how many will
participate in our annual neighborhood yard sale.  Jill & I will be
participating for the benefit of our foster ferrets' medical fund.

Ferret Business will be offering: our exclusive Magnetic Ferret Window
Stickers, CHEWEASELS, Ferret Christmas Cards, T-Shirts, I <heart> Ferrets
Keychains, I <heart> Ferrets License/Tag Frames, Pewter Ferret Pins, The
Ferret Calendar =9199 & Ferret Calendar 2000, XL Cuddley Sleep Sacks, XL
Cuddley Hammocks, Polar Fleece Sleep Sacks, Polar Fleece Sleep Sacks, SEE
ME Ferret Tubes, Enclosed Round FuzzyBeds, Funhouse Tents, Leashes,
Collars, Harnesses & Leashes, Bowls, Feeders & Water Bottles, Cages &
Carriers - & LOTS MORE - as well as the traditional yard sale items.  We
have lots of previously owned ferret items at wonderfully discounted
prices too.

Our fosters will be happy to accept donated items for the sale.  So if
you're tired of tripping over any unwanted items cluttering up your place,
please give Juliana a call.

Christmas is right around the corner & we know you'll be looking for the
perfect holiday gift for your fuzzies.  What better way to support homeless
ferrets?

We're all looking forward to seeing you there.  Marietta is centrally
located just northwest of Atlanta & it's very easy to get here from
Interstate 75, Interstate 285, Cobb Parkway/Hwy 41, & the I 20 Loop.
Please call for directions.

The fosters, Jill & I all appreciate your patronage.

Juliana  (770) 984-1417 <[log in to unmask]>
FERRET BUSINESS of GA
(fer'it`biz'nis) n.                    1 Ferret foster care & adoption.
2 Info about ferret care & ownership.  3 What a ferret does.
4 A collection of ferrets.             5 A direct result of ferret math.
/That's BUSINESS as in a bunch of ferrets folks./