From:
"Lynne K. Fuge" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 15:33:15 -0700
Hello, Sir

My name is Smudge, maybe you have alweady heard of me from your lovely
daughter Samantha?  Sammi an I met through dat FML puter ting.  We have
fallen in wuv.  Smudge knows dis is kinda sudden like but he would like to
ask for your blessing.  You see, sir, Smudge pawposed to Sammi and she has
gwaciously accepted.  It would make us both vwery, vwery happy if you agweed
to dis union.  Due to da fact dat we just met and cause of the unfortunate
turn of events wegardin Sammi's sifters, we are dookin at a long engagement.
Dis not bein ferret bweedin season yet, an all, you knows.  Anyways, please
consider Smudges offer.

Thank you vwery much,

Smudge