From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:56:43 -0400
Hello.  I have strep throat and although I'm now on antibiotics I'm
worried about my ferrets.  Two have had a brief episode of cough or
throat irritation (kind of different than coughing sound).  My vet
thinks ferrets are susceptible more to colds and flu's.  Does anyone
know if they are susceptible to strep after being exposed?  If so, is
there something my vet needs to prescribe?

Thanks
Risa