From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:14:02 -0700
Just wondering how everyone in pet-free apartments and CA deal with window
stickers.  I would love to put one up because we live in a duplex and at
anytime one of our irresponsible neighbors could start a fire.  Now if we
are home I know that the ferrets are my #1 priority in a fire.  If I'm at
work I would like to make sure they are rescued.  Problem: these duplexes
are animal free.  Birds and fish only.  Now the management knows that we
have these (we are part of the management), but the neighbors do not and
cannot.  So should we get one of those stickers and make it look like we
have 7 birds?  I'm afraid this could confused the Fire Dept.  when the go
in to pull out a cage of birds and there's 6 fuzzies in various places in
the room but only 1 locked up.  That means they'd have to look for the
other 6.

Any suggestions?
It's great to be back online after a few weeks of being off I really
missed the FML

Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies