From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 1999 15:22:46 EDT
>From:    Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Ferret Tails
>Has anyone heard about Ferret Tails digest and what might be going on with
>that?  All my mail is returned user unknown.  I can't seem to find them.

Anyone wanting information about Ferret Tails Digest can send an email to
[log in to unmask]  The saber.net accounts are no longer active.  Wild Side
Publishing has gone through some changes lately and the company name will
shortly be changed.  However, the Ferret Tails Data Base is no longer in
existence and anyone wanting to be added to the Data Base can send an email
to the above email address of [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] and we
can get things started again.

Thank you for your patience,
Lisa Mancilla