From:
christine newkirk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 13:44:24 -0700
Hi guys!

Anyone in or around the New Orleans area should go to
http://ferret.meetup.com
and sign up for the enw orleans area and vote on a venue.  This month
all the venues are on the westbank or in mandeville, but at least vote --
I voted for Petco -- because last month it was cancelled for lack of
interest.  PLEASE sign up and vote!

C'mon, guys, I *never* get to go to any ferret meetings or events.  Don't
make me start a New Orleans Ferret enthusiast club -- my idea of a
meeting is 3-for-1 Margarita night.  mmm.  nachos....

ferret smoochies,
christine and mab and dustbin