From:
Shirley of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 21:54:47 -0400
Well we have had more ferrets come in so far this year (and more vet
bills too) than we originally anticipated.  We are running low on
supplies namely food and litter.  Any supplies however will help.  If
you would like to make a smaller donation, you can make one directly to
United to go towards ADV testing.  Thank You so much for your help and
support.

Shirley Pebbles
www.pebbspets.com
Pebbs Pets