Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:34:40 -0800
Hi all.  I just had to write to tell you about my boys new favorite
toy.  I received a shipment from Walmart.com that was packed using a
long (12 ft x 2ft) piece of brown paper.  I thought this might made a
great tube if I taped it up.  I was about a third way through the taping
when one of my boys (Jones) realized what was happening - I have never
seen him so excited!  He promptly jumped straight up into the air,
dooked and ran full force into the tubed paper section.  He then ran
back through the house returning with his older brother (Bond) who was
in an equal fit of excitement.  They played in this for hours!  I am
not sure if it was the crinkly noise or the long tube with area (between
the tape) where they could escape, but it was the most excitement I have
seen out of two ferrets in my 12 years of fuzzball ownership.

Just wanted to pass this along to anyone that needs a great holiday gift
for their furkids.  I think you can buy the paper in hardware stores as
either a runner to protect carpet or a paint guard.  Or you can always
order an aquadoodle from walmart online - to get one exactly like ours :).

Happy Holidays,
Brandy, Bond and Jones