From:
Redwing Fan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 07:03:19 -0500
Hey Lisa, you sound like me.  Mike and I have been together for twelve
years now and we have no children.  We have five cats: Sergei, Vladi,
Mister, Hobie and Blizzard.  Then we have seven ferrets: Sprite, RC,
Hershey, Sasha, Skeeter, Tilly and Bill.  We also have one dog, Thing and
a guinea pig.  And not to forget those that have passed, two cats: Curly
and Jigger and two ferrets, Bear and Ted.  We are officially a zoo :-)
I think you will really like this list.  I read it everyday, although I
think the last time I posted was more then a year ago.  But I learn allot
from everyone here and I know that if I need any help then I will find it
here.

Chris