Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 22:48:47 -0500
Our kind list moderator has used a random number generator to pick the
winning number for the SOS afghan raffle!  He said to me:

  trex
  say random(1,560)
  379
  RETURN
  Ready; T=0.01/0.01 17:40:35

Looks like 379 is the lucky one.

Bill

So ... it looks like Jeff Wiedner and Tamara C. Stanton are the lucky
winners of Kat's Mom's afghan! :->  (Psst .. you guys .. you forgot to
give me your email address when you sent in your check!  I'll send you a
postcard to let you know, but if you read this, please email me .. and
congratulations!!!)

Thanks to EVERYONE who participated in this raffle, and your very generous
donations. :->  Thanks to all of you (not to mention the generosity of Kat
Parsons), we raised over $400 to pay for ADV testing for Kristine Lunny's
shelter.

You guys all deserve a BIG pat on the back, and a sincere "Thank you!"
We really appreciate it!

- Ela, with Judy, Lisa Marie, Judith, Georgia, Sharon and Ron of SOS