From:
Dan Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:52:05 -0500
I just had to share this story with everyone, it was so cute.  My wife,
Wendy, and I were finishing a pasta dinner when Toby came over and started
investigating it.  So Wendy showed him a little piece and he started
licking it.  At first it seemed like he was just licking the little bit of
pasta sauce left on the curly noodle.  Then all of a sudden he was eating
the actual pasta.  He wouldn't actually eat it out of the bowl, but if
Wendy handed it to him and held him he actually ate it right out of her
hand.  We were both laughing so hard.  Now we have had a couple of ferrets
in the past who have enjoyed the occasional taste of sauce but this is the
first time we have ever seen one actually eat the piece of pasta.  Has
anyone else ever seen this?

Dan, Wendy and the fuzzy five