From:
Chris Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 06 Nov 1994 17:46:05 -0500
I was asked whether one of the FML subscribers in Canada would be
willing to print off and forward FML issues by surface mail to someone
who doesn't have computer access.  Once a week would be great, but once
a month would still be okay.  She would reimburse printing and postage
costs in advance.  She's kinda desperate to stay in touch with the FML
since she lost access through University.

We've exhausted the alternatives, such as FAX or getting to a local BBS.
I'd do it, but I'm much too much of a procrastinator.

If anyone is interested, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask],
(not to the list) including your phone number, and I'll have her get in