Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2012 19:49:12 -0500
Ferrets at Heart is very grateful to everyone for their contributions
to our Spring Raffle, whether through the purchase of tickets thus far
or the grant of the items in each prize package. Here are our current
stats:

We have raised: $160

Raffle #1: 51 tickets
Hand-embellished and signed "Red Butterfly Ferrets" stretched canvas
on wooden frame with hanger by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. Extremely rare
painting. This is NOT the usual print on card stock, but a canvas
painting!

Raffle #2: 20 tickets
Bath and Body Works sets of "Charmed Life" and "Be Enchanted" scents
with complementing jewelry

Raffle #3: 21 tickets
Business portfolio, photo coasters, Finch Valley Winery birdhouse,
choice of 10 cat or ferret holiday cards, and pick a 8"x10" matted
photo

Raffle #4: 28 tickets
Military-style men's gift set, leopard picture frame, animal print
queen sheets, humorous raccoon holiday and greeting cards, and funny
donkey holiday cards

Raffle #5: 21 tickets
"A Ferret and His Fairy" signed print by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Raffle #6: 26 tickets
"Angel with Ferrets" signed print by Jasmine Becket-Griffith

Raffle #7: 12 tickets
A variety of 35 cat holiday and greeting cards, cat sticky notes,
and a pair of huge paw print stickers

Raffle #8: 89 tickets
Small luxury pet carrier, ferret-themed people things, Zupreem kibble,
and a variety of items just for a pet ferret

We will be extending the deadline for ticket purchases to May 4th,
but the drawing will go ahead on May 5th. This means that, if you are
mailing a check, your check MUST CLEAR before we will mail out your
prize.

For those of you who prefer to pay electronically: Anyone who uses
the "Donate" button on our website through May 4th or sends money
to [log in to unmask] will be given raffle tickets as a
"free gift," if you 1) Do not mention the word "raffle" in the PayPal
transaction and 2) Email us separate from the PayPal transaction with
the directions on how you would like your free tickets assigned. These
instructions are very important, because PayPal will freeze the account
of anyone using its service to run a "lottery."

Go here to our homepage and click on any of the raffle links to see
picts of all the prizes:
http://ferretsatheart.com/

We also thank Rose German of LFFR and Eleanor Mead for their generosity
in donating a portion of auctions this last week to our rescue. These
efforts generated sighs of grattitude among our members and volunteers.

All this information will shortly be up on our website (sometime
Sunday), but a thunderstorm and the late evening is putting a stop to
any further computer activity this night. Feel free to email me with
any questions, and please know how much your support means to us at
Ferrets at Heart.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/