From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 05:56:48 -0400
Dear FML Friends and Lisa

Thank you for your informative email about the octoplay from Marshall
Farms.  These people have LONG been on my poop list.

After reading your call for action - I did my homework. I will email
them, then I called them.  Friends - you can call them toll-free  -
1-800-292-3424 .

It is 5:30 a.m. here, I get up at 4:30 a.m. - seem everyones bladder
is still on winter time, made my coffee, fed everyone, hugged everyone,
then read the FML.  I made my call - Marshall Farms office hours are
Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern time.  SO I'll just call
them back when they get in.

Let's tie up the east coast phone system, lets let them know how we
really feel, vent your anger and lets do it on THEIR NICKLE.

Marilyn Ledoux
Ledoux Hospice