From:
Deba Brezden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 03:08:38 -0700
Howdy Fertfolks ;o)

Guess I shouldn't have tacked my question on to the bottom of my post where
I rambled on about my recent misfortunes, cause no answers to it.

So here it is again, first up on this post for all dem fast scanners, I
inquired as to whether or not the medications which were being requested
within the "shelter list's wish list sec.", 'prednisone'&'epenephrine', do
or do not lose their potency and or effectiveness over time, and if they
do what the time frame for the efficiacy is exactly???  And as well, I'd
wondered whether the 'epenephrine' in human bee sting kits would be an
answer to anyone's wish or not?  Would love to be able to help fulfill some
of these wishes here, as I have both of these on hand,(prednisone & the bee
sting kits), but I hesitate to simply forward them without this information
concerning any expiration to their safe use prior.  So if ya are one of
those who wished this wish, and ya know, could ya let me so's I can respond
to your request.

Happy to make wishes come true when we can, we pray God's Grace for all.

Ferris "I wish I had a room fulla raisins and ferretone!"

and his mom
Deba Brezden