Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 14:53:04 -0500
I discovered with our group that they are much more relaxed in the all
wire cages on trips.

We take a large all wire cage on travel trips for the ferrets.  They
enjoy being able to see all around them and with the cage tall enough to
look out the window they can watch the scenery go by too.  Usually they
settle into the gently swaying hammock for the ride.

These cages also allow for much better air flow than the carriers and
it's easier to watch them.

On long trips we can take the cage out for a bit at rest stops.  We often
have people come up and ask questions about the ferrets.

hugs. tle