From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 14:46:56 -0400
Join us in Pittsburgh on May 15th for the Three Rivers Spring Fling!
We will be hosting a mini-specialty show, fun games for the ferrets,
carnival style games for the humans, a raffle of goodies, merchandise
to buy and don't forget the pot-luck lunch!

Entries are filling up fast for the mini-show. We have gorgeous ribbons
and trophies to give away. Only FIVE entries allowed per class... the
chance to win is excellent!

Albino/DEW - 1 spot open
Black Sable - 2 spots open
Blaze/Panda - 4 spots open
Champagne - 4 spots open
Chocolate - 3 spots open
Mutt - 4 spots open
Sable - 4 spots open
Senior - 3 spots open
Shelter - 1 spot open
Silver - 2 spots open

Entries are only $7 each ($5 if you are a paid member of the TRFC)!
Please send entry information (Ferret name & age) to:

Entries will be accepted at the door, but are first come, first get..
so enter now.

Fun Matches for the ferrets are $1 each to play, the top 3 finishers
get ribbons and the winner gets a trophy this year (thanks to our
sponsors)!! This years games will be:

Chariots of Fire
Ferret Jockey
Costume Contest
Paper Pag Escape
Pop Goes the Weasel
Ferret Bowling

Thanks to some special club members for offering to bring human games
this year! We will have carnival style games to play; a wheel of
chance, football toss and more. Games for the humans are .50 cents

Don't forget the pot-luck lunch.. the TRFC will provide hotdogs,
hamburgers and drinks. We do ask that everyone bring something small to
share. You can post what you are bringing (so there aren't duplicates)
at:
<www.luckypotluck.com/cgi-bin/display/potluck.pl?id=130446726771439322199&ref=1>

We have some really cool items to raffle off and don't forget about
our Pampered Fuzzy Supply store which will be full of merchandise to
purchase.

$4 admission charge ($3 for members of the TRFC) - you will receive 3
FREE raffle tickets with your paid admission!

The TRFC accepts credit cards, cash & checks for all purchases.

Where: Ranch House, North Park on Kummer Road - across from the golf
course
(Pittsburgh, PA)
When: Sunday, May 15th  11:00am - ??
More info: www.3rfc.org
Contact: Chris Sayne, Picnic Coordinator  412-915-1694