From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2006 12:38:05 EDT
Oh, this story of Kristens scored 10 pee points with me.  After reading
the story about Rusty with his obsession with the grape, I'm going to
use the phrase "it was a grape event" whenever something very unexpected,
hilarious, and unusual happens.

I saw that there was a near "grape event" at Laurels when Sylvia tried to
feed her beloved toys!

Kat lying to Ada, then showing up and shocking her at the MFRAN event
might be construed as a "grape event".

Robin cleaning up my mess on the FML the other day was definitely a
"grape event".

Chet's adventures with the ferret people in CA was a string of "grape
events".  Ferret.

The Petey TPO club?  Is one ever lasting "grape event".

Wolfy