From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:45:50 -0500
I have read that ferrets tolerate cold a lot better than they do heat.
Could someone tell me what is a comfortable temperature for them.  I
normally only heat my house to around 60f is this too cool for them?
They would of course be allowed to acclimate to the temp change naturally
as the weather cools, I just want to know if I need to keep the temp
higher (turn on heat sooner).

Posted anon because I don't want emails telling me what an evil mommy
I am.

[MH]

[Moderator's note: I don't think this post would get you into trouble
but it's benign enough that it's OK to post anonymously :-)  BIG]