From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 08:57:35 -0700
Hello all,

I have built a new ferret website that I am quite proud of.  I hope that
you will all check it out and contribute to its pages.  The URL is:

http://www.ferretsanctuary.com

Please feel free to give me feedback about the page's content and
anything that should be added.  I would like to have lots of information
readily available for new and old ferret owners alike along with some fun
pages for people to see their cute babies.

Thank you,

Stephanie Gilbert

Stephanie Gilbert
* TriFL VP/Events Chair/Librarian * work: (919) 962-1355
* http://www.trifl.org * http://www.ferretsanctuary.com