Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 22:55:08 EDT
1. Concerning our sad lady Dawn and her ferrets in Minnesota

I left Dawn a private E-mail that I would be home at 6 p.m. and checked my
e-mail every thirty minutes to see if I could take in one of her babies-if
she had any healthy males under 3 years-[my delicate female Baby tries to
kill other females] that she wants to find homes for.  It is 10 p.m. now
and I need to go to bed.  Tomorrow I leave on vacation after work.

I am sorry it did not work out Dawn.  But you see--- there ARE people on
FML that really do care.

I hope the reason you did not e-mail me is because you got so many e-mails
from people in Minnesota that there simply was no time..

2. Is there a shelter out there that can send me a lovely copy of the
ferret poems all put together??  I would be happy to pay $20 for this
before you send it off to me.  I want to then duplicate those pages for
Mary of FAIR for the Greatest Ferret Show On Earth, and have some copies
for Christmas gifts.  So I need this as soon as possible.

*****I won't be reading FML since I won't be here.  So please E-mail me,
and I will E-mail as soon as I get back.*********

3. Say prayers for my babies, guys.  i wanted them to stay at home while I
am off at the tropical wild Mall of America and hired a rather expensive
pet sitter.  Turns out when she came over tonight that she was afraid to
pick the ferts up or touch them.  I am making plans to cut my vacation
shorter than I want because I am worried.  Prayers really work.  I have
lots of ferrets.  So I could use lots of prayers.  Seriously.

Thank You
Lisette