From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 17:29:18 -0700
To anyone who wears contact lenses and who is currently using ReNu
Moisture Loc.  Please stop immediately!  Here's the news article about
it and below is a letter from Bausch and Lomb.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060414/ap_on_bi_ge/eye_fungus;_ylt=AlIUcB3i1
hAuQP4usP3r7RkDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBhZDhxNDFzBHNlYwNtZW5ld3M

Sara Hamilton
Leizel's Weasels
www.leizelsweasels.com

[Moderator's note: Since this is so off-topic I won't include the letter
from B & L, but basically Renu(r) with MoistureLoc has been recalled for
now.  I doubt the link above works, but a visit to
http://www.bausch.com/renu will point you in the right direction.  BIG]