From:
Death Adder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:16:41 -0700
>Death Adder wrote:
>>So how about this suggestion, Using a hand held "jig saw" make a single
>>cut all the way from one end to the other on the tubing .  This way the
>>tubing would flex or expand outward and you would be able to spread the
>>tubing apart so they could clear the passage.  Hope some of this helps
>
>The only problem I could see with this idea, is that if the tube
>"expands" a fuzzy foot or nail or nose could get caught, while it
>contracts...I'd imagine it could be pretty painful.  Unless you're just
>talking about trying to get the fuzzies out?  Or just regular play?

Well there is danger in everything, You could walk down a street and have
a toilet seat off a russian space station hit ya in the head or maybe a
piece of "Blue ice" .  A gas leak could blow up your building, a suicide
bombers might get your address mixed up with the one on the other block
or you could even go for a walk and be hit by a truck...

So I bet you couldn't throw something out there that couldn't somehow be
dangerous ...

Just the other day a man was driving in the fast lane of the freeway and
a loose 2x4 flew off a truck on the other side of the freeway, crashed
thru the windshield and went thru his head.

Not to mention that in 3-21-2014 the earth is going to be hit by an
asteriod 4 miles across and then the whole apple cart will fall over.
This unique piece of space rock goes by the name of "2003-QQ47"..  A
real planet killer... So we have but afew years to make friends , be
nice to those you meet and have a nice day .... BTW, in 2001 a 1/2 mile
rock flew past earth at only 75,000... That's so close that you could
have a free shave just by sticking your neck out..  oh , and they never
saw it coming until it flew past....

Death Adder