From:
Chere Mccoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1993 15:39:45 -0500
FFIRC TO EXHIBIT AT ANIMAL CARE EXPO 93
This is really a triumph for ferrets all over the country.  I hope
each and every one on the Ferret Newlist can lend a hand.  We invite
all clubs, veterinarians, ferret shelters, and ferret rescues to snd
us material (with the name of their organization prominently printed
on it) to include at the show.  When you send material please keep in
mind two things - we aren't allowed to sell anything at the show or
solicit for club membership or anything like that.  THE ONLY
THING WE CAN SEE IS THE POINT THAT FERRETS CAN AND DO MAKE GREAT PETS
AND THEY NEED CARE, SHELTER AND SOMETIMES NEED RESCUEING.  THE
second thing to keep in mind is the audience we will be playing to
those attending will be:  Animal control agency officials,
humane society directors, animal shelter managers, wildlife
rehabilitators, private shelter operators, city and county administrators
who oversee shelter designs and operations and humane society
veterinarians.  COME ON EVERYONE THIS IS THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME
LETS PUT OUR BEST FORWARD.  The information we distribute at
this show may very well save a ferret/s life.  Send your material
to:  FFIRC, %Chere McCoy, 8775 20th Street, Lot 614, Vero Beach,
Florida, 32966.  If you have questions please call between 6pm
and 8pm (I have to sleep sometimes) (407-567-0994).  For those
who want to contribute:  Join Shelters That Adopt and Rescue Ferrets
(S.T.A.R.) and request they send a shelter book down to donate for
the show.  Signed Chere McCoy, President FFIRC.