From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 1995 14:58:50 EST
Norman has taken up a variation of surfing (I know someone wrote about
something like this a while back): He grabs onto a tennis ball with his
front legs, then scoots around backwards, circling round and round and
round a large basket on the floor.  He kept doing it, so I was afraid he'd
get dizzy and I stopped him.  Next day he did the same thing, but after a
while he stopped himself.  Very silly.  He also scratches himself with his
front paws, like a chimp or a human, Ralph does too.

To Reno: We hope you're okay and that your dad keeps looking and finds you;
maybe he can put out some food and *water* for you in case you haven't gone
too far?  We're rooting for you.

    --Ralph, Norm, Cinderella