Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:26:32 -0700
>> Dooks All ~!<<

The regular June meeting of the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN)
will be on
Saturday June 12th,
6-9pm
Clairmont Mobile Home Park -
Recreation Building -
13531 Clairmont Way,
Oregon City, Oregon.

As normal, we will have a potluck dinner.  Please bring a maindish to
share along with a sidedish or dessert.  Providing your own tableware
would be appreciated, though there will be some available for a small
donation.  We ask that you arrive as close to 6pm as possible (dinner
from 6-7pm).

In honor of all those fathers out there (both of skin kids and fur-kids)
we will be having an ice cream social.  A deliciious ice cream sundae for
a buck donation with your choice of toppings (based on availability).

We will also be celebrating the 'birthdays' of all our fuzzbutts~!~!  If
you wish to participate, please bring a wrapped gift ($5.00 value) to
exchange (one per each ferret participating).  Of course, let's not
forget all those shelter kids.  They deserve a little present now and
then too ~!  Please consider bringing something to donate to the shelter
kids (or the shelters themselves).

On the business agenda, we will be discussing the Old Peak Jam and
Barterfest which just occurred as well as the planning for the 2004 Grand
Ferret Fun Frolic, coming up this August.  Your input and ideas are
extremely welcome.

We will also be asking for ideas with upcoming fundraising and soliciting
of donations.  Put on your thinking caps and let's see what new and
exciting ideas we may come up with ~!~!~!

Hope to see you there ~!~!  If you have questions or need directions,
please call the Oregon Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369 or email

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com