From:
Elizabeth Mazzaferro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2006 19:36:10 -0500
i have had a ferret for two years i bought this ferret when he was 9
weeks old and when he was 11 weeks he came down with ECE.  He got over
it within a week.

Just recently i added a new kit to the family and as soon as i did my
2 year old came down with diarrhea that is lime green and sometimes a
different aray of colors!  the kit is fine and shows no signs of this.
My 2 year old before he came down with the diarrhea was showing a lack of
appetite and small stools.  it has been a week and no signs of getting
better have arose!  i called the vet but because of my hours at work i
cannot see him until next week!  i now of an emergency clinic around
here but the do not take care of exotics!!  Please tell me what this
could be

thank you!