From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:56:38 -0400
Hi Friends,

Well lots of the banging and a buzzing has ceased here at Ferret Wise
today. I am so glad the building is not shaking and buzzing from those
danged Jack Hammers!

Shelter Mom went and spent all day Saturday with hospice Momma Judy
helping her clean kitty boxes, the ferret cage etc . She has her
shoulder up in a sling after getting a shoulder replacement last
Monday. Look humans can get new parts!!! OWEEE is what Momma said!
Anyway Shelter Mom says Judy is doing well after that big surgery.
It will take some time for her to get to be her ol' self again. I
'spect our Momma will be traveling a bit more to help out!

Well. The insulation guy arrived and put insulation under what will be
the floor downstairs. OOOPS the insulation blew out -- right through
the old rotted wall on the side of the house. There was a mountain of
the stuff they had to clean up. Then the building guys came back again
and started working on the wall. They had to cut out rotted boards and
stuff and they hope to have it fixed up next week. Momma needs to find
some new financial resources ... whatever that means. Now the house is
wrapped right now in a blue tarp to keep the rains we have been having
too much of away.

Meanwhile after work and a long drive home Shelter Dad has been digging
big holes in the yard to make a dry well whatever that is -- sounds
like a great place to play...

This week Kim at Pingfords Porridge has donated a GREAT GIFT PACK OF
PINGFORDS PORRIDGE on ebay to help us all out. This is nifty you get
not one but TWO bags of yummy porridge mix PLUS a special tee shirt!
Check it out at:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/Pingfords-Porridge-TEE-shirt-gift-pack-4-Ferret-Wise_W0QQitemZ370071800332QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item370071800332&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318>

other items to help us out at ebay can be found here:
<http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/creativekolor_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ>

Now another surprise --It seems a very mysterious package arrived here
at Ferret Wise....

It was from April at Performance Foods. She sent a surprise treat kit
with Chicken Bits, TF Treats but the special-est thing Momma said its
a Book. Heck a book???? April are we supposed to read now ??? ... you
mean I gotta go to school now??

Oh geez what are we going to do with this book that Momma seems to
think is so danged special?

Huh....?

Oh this is Travis's signed Romance Novel to help Ferrets!! He picked us
to help OH WOWEEEE! WOWEE!! Now I don't have to learn to read. PHEW!
Say that fella on the cover sure looks cute in his loincloth is that
Travis?

SO anyone who wants to win this VERY SPECIAL Autographed by Travis
Liveri copy of "Shadow Bear"

Can buy raffle tickets NOW!! Wow the tickets are $5 each and the
drawing date will for this very valuable book hidden in a box where now
we cannot get to see it is August 29th! Then it can be in the mail USPS
Priority for August 30th and in it's special new home by Sept 1st..
WOWEE!!!!!

Tickets can be purchased via Paypal at id: [log in to unmask]

or by mail (check-money order) payable to Ferret Wise, PO Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03455.

This is going to be lots of fun!