From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 09:54:05 -0700
>From:    "JEFF JOHNSTON, EPIDEMIOLOGY" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hurrican Fran, TriFL Meeting Canceled

Well it looks like Jeff's got through after all.  He had called us
thinking all his posts were bouncing.  Our offer to be a intermediary if
people have trouble reaching Jeff and other NC folks still stands.

>From:    Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Oh No! Tatoo Mama?, Dayna, Zen and Coat Changes!!!
>Shiva has changed her colors due to the change of her diet.

Many believe that what used to be called Red Sables and Cinnamons were
really just Chocolates and Champagnes that were colored by dyes in the
grocery stores foods.  Pink flamingoes are a bird thats color is drastically
affected by diet as a parallel.

Shiva is probably a champagne.  (diute chocolate genetically).  Sounds like
Miss Samantha is a Sable Point (or Sable Siamese).

We don't have a book out yet.  We will - its still a "work in progress".
More along with it.  We'll have to do up another bunch of mugs.  When we do
(soon) I'll advertise the mugs on our web page and the next FML advertising
issue.  We get so many queries about a book and about those mugs.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]