From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:00:58 -0800
So I ask you, what does one do in this situation, huh?

Got an email that reads:

hello Ed, just wanted to say hello.  I will be shutting down this web
address soon.  So there is no return possible.

All I know about this Emailer is this:

CTsMmma

Well, thanks very much for the "hello" CTsMmma.  I do hope you catch this
msg on the FML (BIG permitting of course), since you indicated that no
response was possible otherwise.

Yes, I say a grand HELLO to you and do hope someday l'll know who you
are.

Golly it just occurred to me that this could be a guy rather than a gal.
Be that the case, let me take back the words in the Subject box!

Edward Lipinski, the ferret man of Mercer Island.