From:
Hakan Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:00:41 +0100
>Hey, is it normal for a new ferret (10 weeks) to only want to play all
>day?  Mine doesn't want to be held or cuddled, it just wants to chase my
>toes and the dog!

I would say that it's perfectly normal for a young ferret to play all the
time!  And sometimes they stay that way all their lifes.  My ferret Erik
is soon to be three and he still plays all day long, when he isn't cuddled
up with Josefin that is. =)

Ferrets are like cats, some like playing and some like to be carried.
That's my experience anyway...

/Hakan
with Erik and Josefin