From:
Shelley Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:37:06 -0230
Hi all ferret lovers, This is my first posting.  I live in Corner Brook,
Newfoundland Canada I recently purchased a new baby ferret, after losing
my 8 year old male sable to adrenal gland disease.  Our new guy is really
a handful.  We are really having a problem with biting.  Are there any
suggestions?

I really love ferrets and feel very sorry for those abused ferrets.  I
would give anything to see them never to feel pain again.  I would love
to rescue ferrets but ferrets are not very popular where I live.  When I
take freddy on a harness and leash for a walk everyone driving by slows
down in their car and stares.  He's often been called a weasel.  My heart
goes out to the lady who posted about the abused ferret she rescued, which
she called HOPE, good luck in your proceedings.  I pray everyday you nail
those bastards.

I will post again soon

Shelley & Darren Lewis and Freddy the Ferret