From:
Jacci Copeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:20:28 -0400
Nikki - I can tell you LOTS of people who live in Michigan vacation in
Ohio every single year. They have 2 great amusement parks. Cedar Point
has more roller coasters than any other park in the US. That alone
draws our family at least twice a year. As it does just about every
friend, family member and co-worker I know. Kings Island is also
popular. Not to mention the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, and many other
locations previously mentioned on the FML in the Doug McKay posts.

We also go to Columbus, Ohio in August for HOFA's annual Ferret Buckeye
Bash. As I'm sure a number of list members do.

Just thought you should know - you may be missing out on some fun
locations & events if you're implying you've decided to boycott the
state of Ohio. Also please understand that I am also disgusted &
outraged by Doug McKay's practices, and by endorsing Ohio I am IN NO
WAY endorsing him! I pray for a speedy resolution & rescue of all the
fur babys currently in his care.

Dooks to all!
Jacci the Michigander who vacations in Ohio with
Kira the Wonder Fert, Danny Phantom (who we adopted in Ohio) &
Shakespeare the Courageous