Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:28:25 EST
Hello my name is Mandie.  I had a ferret for five years.  On March 8,2003
I had to have her put to sleep.  She had been sick for 3 weeks.

When I took her to the vet, they couldn't take any blood, she said that
she was not strong enough to be put under and wake back up.  She just
told me to try different foods...cause she was not eating.  She went
into a stage that she was not aware of anything around her.

The reason why I am writing to you is because I want to get ferret paws
tattooed on my ankle in memory of my ferret ( I know if seems a little
weird...but she was my love).  But I am not able to draw them, and not
really sure what they look like.

If you have a picture of them or are able to tell me where I could find
some that would be great.

Thank you so much!
Mandie