From:
WinterWolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 1997 16:54:39 -0800
This is only my second post to the FML, so please bear with me.  Help!  My
Woozle is a 2 mo. old Sable female, and she's beautiful and sweet(usually).
But if she gets up next to your face, she starts snapping!  Recently she has
started really gnawing on anything she can get ahold of (face-wise)Noses are
a prime target, but ears, eyes, eyebrows and chins all get bit/gnawed too.

Just the other day, she bit someone's nose till it bled, and she would NOT
let go!  And whe we finaly got her to, she went for the eyes.  Now, anytime
she gets near a face, she lunges for whatever she can reach.  She has
severaly bitten several other people since then.(I was out, and my guy
"introduced" her to some of his friends.  big mistake)

My Mom's threatening to have her put down if she bites someone like that
again, and I don't know what to do!

I know all you FML people are busy, but if you have Any ideas to help me
keep my (dearly loved) Woozle, please, please, let me know.

Thank you for whatever help I get,
Monique
Woozle("MY face, too")