From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:40:31 +1000
PAT L.

lighten up! Fordon is one of the most caring and wonderful ferret
owners here. His 2 babies were on their way to euthenasia if he hadnt
stepped in. We who read this forum religiously understand his humor
and enjoy it!! IT WAS HUMOR!! Gordon would never think to hurt his
babies nor would he think it would be funny to see them hurt!!

why-he even told me once how to buy dook cleanser!!
SUE AND THE OZZIE FURKIDS