From:
Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:09:58 -0500
Got the purple shorts, the Hawaiian shirt and my 1984 WS Padre's ballcap:
I'm on my way to Georgia.  Not taking the computer, nor will I take time to
check email, so insistent inquires will just have to wait.  If you see a
little red car going the speed of light and turning right against the lights
with a rolling stop, its me.  Wave before my dust gets in yer eye or my
now-shortened ponytail whips yer face.

All I'm going to do is visit an good ol' friend, photograph Julianna etal's
ferrets (Photoshoot Winners), and visit the ferret thingie.  Bribe me with
tacos or Coronas and I'll verbally rip the CaCa Fish and Gestapo Agency for
you.  A dozen of each and I'll do a ferret dance.  This will be nasty and
fast with little time for jaw jackin'; I'm stealing time from school to be
there.

Oh, hey, I *love* homemade gooey peach cobbler, hint hint hint.

Look out St. Louis; yer next!

Bob C and the 20 MO Ferret Flyers