Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:32:15 -0500
Hi Lisette and Wolfy!

Ladies thank you so much for your kind words! It is all about the
ferrets! I adore these precious animals and all the fun they bring
into my home.

I enjoy making the videos and I want them to be fun with some education
also! Thank you again for the re-posts. It will help the ferrets when
people learn that left overs are always better. My friend Kim has a
rescue and I have heard some of the terrible stories, but have watched
those little guys blossom into wonderful pets.

Education and knowledge are power and we need to let people know that
they can have wonderful pets that do not come from the store. Animal
Control, humane society, rescues and even Craig's List are places you
can find unwanted ferrets.

Also, if they learn what is involved with ferrets they will make sure
to be devoted, caring and responsible to them!

Thank you too for all you ladies do for these precious creatures!

Michaelann