From:
Becky Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:11:28 -0500
Kim:

Pooh went to Dr. Wagner in Pitts.  He works at the Pitts.  Zoo and
teaches at Pitt.  Univer.  Pitts., Pa.  I was lucky to get in there he
couldn't believe that tthey did a ad.  test on him when it was visually
seen that he has Adrenal Dis.  Went to see a ferret mom who has a shelter
for ferrets.  She showe d me what to do to force feed him.

He got really pissed at her when she gave him SQ and was very verble.

Pooh has surgery schudled for this Thur.  or next Tues.  We are giving
him meds.  to try and soften the fur ball, plus pain meds.

The way all this mwent down is probably alot of my fault but, I truly
thought I had a good vet.  Bad Mommy, Bad Mommy.

Keep fingers crossed for my little man, and thank you for your interest.
Oh yeah, he is eating the AD food the vet gave me some.  Ispent 4 hrs.
there to get him cared for , he squeezed me in.  Also I got him a food
that is made in Calif.  called Evo, had no problem with it and he really
seems to like it, its a dog food so this Calif.  place says, but it is
actually for ferrets because of their stupid law there it has to be sold
this way.  God love them.  It is even a little cheaper than what I mwas
using, and my vet said no to Wysong.  So did Pooh.

Love and Dooks,
Beck and Pooh