From:
Roberta Ensor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 22:49:47 EST
My husband, who is always growling at me for bringing home "just one little
rescue who needs a home" (it's eleven (11) one little rescues so far) made
a little something for our older ferrets who are getting less spry.

I arrived home from work and found he had built a wooden ramp and covered
it with carpet to help our oldsters get in and out of the cage more easily.
He never said a word to me about doing it and I hadn't asked him.  He just
up and built it on his own and added the carpet when he found Mr Magoo had
problems keeping his footing on it.

It really made my week,

Roberta