From:
Nancy Winter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:43:46 EST
I had a 3 year old ferret who had a severe anaphalctic reaction to the
Galaxy -D vaccine.  A year later while having surgery for an insulinoma
and hairball removal we biopsied his very iflammed intestines.  The biopsy
showed Eosinophilic enteritis.  He was treated with ivermectin and stayed
on prednisone until he died of a ruptured intestine due to lymphoma.  He
never had outward signs of IBD, by the way.

Nancy Winter